Are you looking to know about the Ufone balance share code? If yes, you have come to the right place. We guide you in this article on how you can share your balance on Ufone to Ufone sim.
Ufone is a large network in Pakistan that provides its users with compressed call SMS and internet service. Ufone was launched in Pakistan in 2001 and in 2006 it is one of the largest telecom operators system.
According to the report of the Telecom Company of Pakistan, Ufone is the only network in Pakistan that offers its customers some kind of offer in the package of call and SMS, and internet. They allow you to easily share your balance with another Ufone SIM.
Ufone balance share code
Ufone balance share is very easy by using the code. Dial *828# on your mobile dialer pad and share your balance with your friends or family. Read the below points.
- Open your mobile dialer pad dial *828*Ufone number*amount# and apply.
- Some people do not understand. We give you the below example.
- Dial *828*03337xxxxxx*40# and apply.
- After that, type 1 and reply back.
How to share Ufone balance
You are sharing your balance with only 2 clicks with your family or friends. We are sharing you above code method, this is only 1 method. In this part of the article, we are going to share with you, what is Ushare service and how you use it.
Ufone’s U Share service was introduced in Pakistan during the lockdown days. Ufone launched this service so that people can easily share their balance at home and You had little left you can transfer so much balance in a day absolutely free.
- You are using a Rs 150 balance to avail of this offer.
- Ufone users transfer Rs 10 to 600 balance in a day.
- Share balance 4 times a day.
Therm and conditions
- Ufone customers can share their balance 4 times a day and each transaction can share the balance for Rs 600 a day.
- You can share a Rs 200 balance during the day without using the U share service.
- For every traction, you pay Rs 2.99 tax.
We hope you know all the points, and how you can share your Ufone sim balance with another Ufone sim. We are guiding you to every single point for your help. Thanks a lot for reading this article. Read more Ufone-related articles.